» Order SWTOR Credits from IGXE
November 22nd 2013, 16:52 by ellitbrown856

» RE all :D:D:d
January 9th 2012, 13:35 by xiaotuanzi

» Login
January 9th 2012, 13:35 by xiaotuanzi

» Zona de SPAM!!!
January 9th 2012, 13:33 by xiaotuanzi

» Voteaza avatarul celui de deasupra ta!
January 9th 2012, 13:33 by xiaotuanzi

» What are you listening to right now?
January 9th 2012, 13:32 by xiaotuanzi

» Happy New Year!!Get Up to 50% FREE Bonus!!
December 30th 2011, 14:39 by tiffiny

» Help you get items and game gold easily
November 23rd 2011, 09:33 by Abraham78

» Help you get items and game gold easily
November 21st 2011, 16:40 by rtdtrhn96

Navigare
 Portal
 Index
 Membri
 FAQ
 Cautare
July 29th 2017, 03:17
Top posters
Rahan

=SpooN=

THOR

KoSMyN

Bull

beaver

Livyu

Proph3t

[DezZzasT3r]

kallu

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Some Bugs, and other stuff - Help the Server!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PacTaiN
new user
new user

Male Number of posts : 14
Warn :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Some Bugs, and other stuff - Help the Server!   June 10th 2009, 01:21

Hey Players, and Admins. Razz
If u know any Bugs In-Game or on the Homepage, plz write it here, so that a Admin can see whats going on.

I have found some...and have some Questions about Drpps.
-----
If u go in the 4th Warp Gate, u get a Disconnect, and Spawn then in Bloody Ice. (If u change the Channel, then it Works.)
R u in the 4th Warp Gate for any Rank up Quest, the Middl Crystal is very often right in the Wall.

-----
If u pick up a STR, INT or DEX Potion u get a Disconnect.
-----
It dropps no EoX+6?
I saw/have EoG+5, EoF+5, EoS+7, EoF+7 But no +6? Razz
-----
We need more PoH, for wearing Earrings and Braclets.
-----
More Shapes Lvl2 in Port Lux and Fort Ruina? This will be great..

I think this was all..thanks for reading.
I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THOR

Male Number of posts : 134
Localizare : IASI
Warn :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Some Bugs, and other stuff - Help the Server!   June 10th 2009, 10:34

"If u go in the 4th Warp Gate, u get a Disconnect, and Spawn then in Bloody Ice. (If u change the Channel, then it Works.)" <- Before enter that gate select your char - select and review the quest you must make there, somethimes you get d/c because the server does't konw what quest you want to enter there, and i see you already found the second solution - change the channel:)

"R u in the 4th Warp Gate for any Rank up Quest, the Middl Crystal is very often right in the Wall" <- True - but that doesn't make that crystal invincible, you just have to select and atack the crystal.

"If u pick up a STR, INT or DEX Potion u get a Disconnect" <- Ussualy on trade channel i see that happends, i pesonally buy-it from webshop when i need-it.

"It dropps no EoX+6?
I saw/have EoG+5, EoF+5, EoS+7, EoF+7 But no +6?
" <- I saw EoF+6 on a player so it drop +6 Smile

"We need more PoH, for wearing Earrings and Braclets." <- Will be a discussion on that subject.

More Shapes Lvl2 in Port Lux and Fort Ruina? This will be great. <- There are Shape Cartrige lvl2 in webshop, more items will be added, but the owner have many other things until then Smile

Last edited by THOR on August 5th 2009, 15:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rahan
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 658
Warn :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Some Bugs, and other stuff - Help the Server!   June 10th 2009, 18:50

Some of this bug's will never disappear coz this is a private server with stolen files not paid ones and we don't have all the files that's way some things will remain like they are...to run a cabal server it's illegal we have try to repair some of this problems but it takes time to do that manny files are crypted so if you decrypt you cand ecrypt like original and much more....
Some of items require a min and max lvl to drop and they drop only in some locations or some mobs...you have to be patient and you will have all the stuff you need....i will remove the potion drop( dex,int,str) and you can fide them in shop
If you whant to play a server without bugs at all here you are the link to official cabal server Link to oficial US server Link to oficial EU server
Thx PacTaiN and THOR +1 rep

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://strikes-zone.ro.tl
PacTaiN
new user
new user

Male Number of posts : 14
Warn :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Some Bugs, and other stuff - Help the Server!   June 10th 2009, 20:42

THOR wrote:
I saw EoF+6 on a player so it drop +6 Smile

Very Happy oki Razz

THOR wrote:
There are Shape Cartrige lvl2 in webshop, more items will be added, but the owner have many other things until then Smile

Oki, just waiting. Smile

Rahan wrote:
Some of this bug's will never disappear coz this is a private server with stolen files not paid ones and we don't have all the files that's way some things will remain like they are...to run a cabal server it's illegal we have try to repair some of this problems but it takes time to do that manny files are crypted so if you decrypt you cand ecrypt like original and much more....

Oh i dunno that P-Servers r Illegal. Very Happy But hey, who cares? ;-)
No problem, i think u make your best to make the Server better and better. And we thank u for that. Smile

Rahan wrote:

Some of items require a min and max lvl to drop and they drop only in some locations or some mobs...you have to be patient and you will have all the stuff you need....

Owkay, thanks for info, i will test it. Smile

Rahan wrote:

i will remove the potion drop( dex,int,str) and you can fide them in shop

Yea, i saw it already, no bad idea.

Rahan wrote:

If you whant to play a server without bugs at all here you are the link to official cabal server Link to oficial US server Link to oficial EU server
Thx PacTaiN and THOR +1 rep

Hm no, i am not interested to play there. Because i have a real life, and cannot play all the Time in official Cabal to get over lvl 100. lol!

edit by THOR: Text Colors are only for Admin and Moderators, don't use RED, YELLOW, BLUE and GREEN anymore, but we don't have yet the Forum Rules on eglish so this time i just change your colors.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chingy
new user
new user

Male Number of posts : 1
Warn :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Some Bugs, and other stuff - Help the Server!   June 12th 2009, 01:46

uhm... i am trying to finish a quest and i can't finish it. The name of the quest is "Flaming Patience level 5", it is the final stage for battle mode and i don't no why i can't finish it. I cleared the dungeon of all mobs... help if you can. 10x

P.S: scuze de engleza:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rahan
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 658
Warn :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Some Bugs, and other stuff - Help the Server!   June 12th 2009, 10:53

There is a help request topic on guides section and you should ask help there,anyway....you have to complete the dungeon 2 times and the last time at the end...enter in that portal from behind

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://strikes-zone.ro.tl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Bugs, and other stuff - Help the Server!   

Back to top Go down

Some Bugs, and other stuff - Help the Server!
Page 1 of 1